How to make a French Toast.
French toast is a delicious breakfast and there are no fancy ingredients required to make one. And sometimes it better to keep things simple and easy to get the job done.
Recipe for French toast:
- The first and foremost step is to make a batter for our bread, So in a Pie plate creak 2 large eggs and by using a fork or a spoon just mix them well.
- Now to eggs add 1/4 a cup of milk (60 milliliters) and mix them well so that they blend perfectly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and a pinch of salt as per your taste.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract and whisk all the ingredients well.
- Now take the bread and any bread will do you can use plain old sandwich bread.
- Take a frying pan and place it over medium heat and add a teaspoon of vegetable oil and a little part of butter to enhance the flavor.
- Make sure the oil and butter are hot enough so that the bread does not stick to the pan.
- Take the bread slice and dunk it in the batter on both sides and place it in the pan.
- let the bread slice get golden brown and flip it over to get both sides evenly cooked.
- When they are evenly cooked take them out on a plate.
- You can garnish them with maple syrup or sprinkle some powdered sugar.
Enjoy your French toast with friends and family.